An in-depth discussion of current and past health problems, medications, sports activities and addictions (if any).
One questionnaire covers specific symptoms for the two brains and helps to quantify and classify dysfunctions according to their importance. Another one helps to learn about dietary habits.
3. Neurocom, postural sway test
This is an extensive assessment, based on a thorough neurological examination to determine the level of function of the reptilian brain, and the ability to control higher cortical areas. Known as the neurocom test, it assesses:
• Individual function and interaction of 3 main sensory systems: peripheral, vestibular and ocular.
• Adaptive capacity of the motor system.
• Visual capacity when the head is moving.
• Functional capacity of lower limbs.
4. Heart variability during exercise and during 24 hours sleep analysis)
This is a measurement of the reptilian brain activity during exercise as well as during a subsequent 24 hour period. It measures the quality of sleep and the ability of the individual to recover. This is essential in monitoring a patient. The further a patient advances in his or her program, the more this parameters should improve. Remember: restorative sleep = health.
5. Measure of inspiratory muscle power
Evaluates rib cage function and the presence of a metaboreflex*, which is an important indicator of the hyperactivity of the sympathetic nervous system*.
6. Eye brain test
Those tests concern the ocular motricity which is the control system of the eye movement. It is then possible to show the functioning of the various brain areas. The evaluation of the upper brain area allows to measure the control which it has on the reptilian brain.
7. Infrared thermography Test
Thermography is another evaluation method for the sympathetic nervous system. The more the activity of the sympathetic nervous system is big, the more the diameter of the arterioles are small. The affected areas then appear as cold. On the contrary, the more it is low and the more the zones will appear as heated. Thermography allows us to determine perturbations to the sympathetic influx.
8. Bilan micro-nutritionnel
- The antioxidant status shows the level of ‘oxidant stress’ which is linked to cancer, diabetes and cardiovascular risks.
- Fatty acid profile.
- Homa, the insulin resistance index puts forward the potential risk for type 2 diabetes. It shows the metabolic aptitude of a person.
- Measure of the digestive inflammation.
- Measures the body’s capacity for energy production and the permeability of the brain blood barrier.