By continuing your visit to this site, you accept the use of cookies to make visits statistics.
GENERAL CONDITIONS 

Lonhea reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. The prices found on our website are deemed authentic. There will be no refund for meals or treatments not taken. Subject to exceptions, the minimum age for admission is 18 years. Changes of dates or length of stay are possible only by agreement with management. Patients who book a stay are expected to be acquainted with and abid by the prices, conditions and the clinic’s internal regluation. Subject to exceptions, pets are not allowed. 

TERMS OF PAYMENT 

The reservation must be secured by a down payment of 30% and by forwarding your reservation form at least 2 months before arrival. The remaining 70% must be paid before a minimum of 15 days prior to arrival date. Payments can be made either by: Bank transfer: in this case a copy of the transactions must be sent by fax or email. Or Credit card: Mastercard, Visa, American express. Extra charge of 2.4% to 3.7% depending on credit card. 

CANCELLATION POLICY 

For a cancellation 40 days or more prior to the scheduled arrival date, the down payment will be returned minus chf 200 for administration fees. For a cancellation between 40 and 15 days prior to arrival date, the reservation down payment will not be returned. For a cancellation less then 15 days prior to arrival, the total amount is due. There will be no refund for a shortened stay. 

PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION 

We wish to inform you that any personal information provided by you now or in the future is protected by the Swiss Federal Data Protection Act (DPA).

Contact

LONHEA

rue de Contamines 26

1206 Genève

SUISSE

Tel: +41 (0)22 704 32 36

info@lonhea.com
www.lonhea.com